First birthday in April is Michelle's. I don't know what happened. One minute, I was a 20-something young mother with a house full of babies and toddlers. The next thing I know, I have 2 boys about to enter high school and 1 going into junior high. When did that happen!?! Only old people have children in high school! JK! This last pregnancy with Ella, I was in the higher-risk, "older mothers" categories of women 35 and older. Yikes!
Next birthday in April was Brady. My funny, happy, energetic Brady. I can't believe he is 9! He is so smart. He always comes home with 100% on his math and reading assessment tests from school. He is also very athletic. He has a huge collection of sports ribbons and medals already and he was the star of his Little League team this season. He loves to make his brothers laugh and he is friends with everyone he meets. We love having Brady in our family!
Next birthday in April (yes-3 April birthdays) is Bryce. Bryce turned 4 this year.
We have one May birthday in our family - Jayden. Jayden turned 12 this year. It is so hard to believe! Jayden is so sweet, kind-hearted and sensitive. He was able to receive the Aaronic Priesthood and he was very excited about the opportunity. Grandpa and Grandma came up for that and we had a fun time! Jayden is also very good at school. He just competed in the state Math Competition and his team took 2nd place at his school's Battle of the Books. My sweet little Jayden is now a responsible young man!

No comments:
Post a Comment